So, there's this guy I know... He was walking out of Russ' restaurant and slipped on some ice and blew his knee out. What kind of 6 foot 4 inch dude can't hack an icy drive? This bloke. I totally whacked my knee and possibly tore a ligament (or so it appears.) It looks like a long road ahead for my knee. Last year at this time I had surgery for my right knee!

Just wanted to share my angst, but alas - I am praying that God will use this to advance the "RIVER" vision experience in my life. I also have been looking for opportunities to talk to people about Jesus. Started 2 conversations today to try to open the door to sharing... 1 person already was connected to a church and the other stranger started sharing his life a bit, but then I had to go. Anyways - the experience was important and I find myself saying hello to strangers and talking to people about life and God more. The desire and heart and passion is growing.

Well - my poor wife is waiting on me as I sit in my living room trying to get work done over the phone, web and email and she has to juggle 2 kids as well.

If you want - I would very much value prayer for healing on my left knee. The first thing I thought of when my knee popped was - "What will this mean to my involvement in the 'RIVER?'" I don't want this knee to slow down my leadership. I think it will just make me depend more on God. (I love life lessons!) Also Vicki and I are supposed to go on a cruise in March to celebrate 10 years of marriage this year... I want to be back in action for that significant adventure. Well - enough sobbing - thanks for reading (if you ever came back after my internet fast) :)

popping pain meds,
sd

special thanks to Nate Smith (below) for getting me to all my appointments today.

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog