Hey - today I worked all day on the video and met with the family regarding the funeral on Tuesday. I enjoy spending time hearing families share about loved ones after they have passed. I get to hear all the fun stories and get to know the person who passed through the lives and experiences of those sharing. It always causes me to ask the question - what will my family and friends say to the preacher some day for my funeral? What was most important to me? What did I like to do? How did I treat others? What kind of material would they have to work with for the Eulogy? Anyways - great family pulling together in a tough time. Please pray for me as I share about Christ and connect with the family and friends on Tuesday. Thanks - I really need it and appreciate it! :)

My daughter is sitting with me and I am going to ask her to say some things and I will type out her words exactly...
So here she is...

"I love you. And Daddy's take care of kids and people talk about Jesus and people lie in bed and sleep. Delaney's dad loves Delaney. Dad I can't say any more I am too tired. Dad, you can do what I say, okay? Friends love, friends play with, friends like, friends all, friends z, I love my dad, I love my family, I love my whole family. Madison loves her dad. Garret is funny. That's all daddy, that's all that I want to say."

The thoughts of a 4 year old. (She just said: "I think "H" pooped his pants. I guess it's time to go.) :)

Gathering tomorrow - talking about LIFE TOGETHER! Wow - I want to value that to the point of living it!

Diet Pepsi is better than Diet Coke,
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog