We had prayer tonight and had some new people participate with us. It was great. I really desire to have prayer be a natural part of our lives together within the Watermark community, because we value intimacy with God. Anyways - following the prayer meeting I had a great meeting with Carter. Carter is pursuing full time ministry and we chatted about some ways we can align with his journey and support him.

Anyways - we had a great chat about "being the church." We didn't get into it with those exact words, but it came down to that. We chatted about how we just need to pull the trigger more and realize that ministry is realizing that WE are the church and that God calls us to be MINISTERS! Anyways - I hunger to see Watermarkers develop their God initiated ministries. I so desire to see Watermarkers see themselves as ministers that they don't wait for the "official" green light from me or another staff member before "being the church and making disciples."

Tomorrow is kind of a meeting day - so I am just wrapping up some advance planning for it.

We should be ready to get the www.iamwatermark.com site up this week - if all goes according to plan.

Harrison has bit me a few times. The dude has 12 year old boy teeth in his top row. They kind of are bucky beaver teeth because of their size so I call him "Jerry Mathers" (Jerry Mathers as the BEAVER.) :) Believe it or not I used to watch the Beav and the Cleaver clan. But anyways - I can't believe how cute he is. We play a little rap song for him and he smiles and bops up and down.

Have you filled out my poll? If not you can do it under my links section. Thanks.

sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog