We just recently launched a new vision emphasis experience called: "RIVER." I believe it will be the most significant experience so far in the life of our baby church. The purpose is to see people live out the vision of Watermark in practical and personal ways. I feel really heavy with this. It came in a flash and a deep sense of urgency and desire to see every person - starting with me - really believing that God wants us to live out the vision. The getting it done!

It seems like sharing and casting vision is exciting and a great pump me up, but getting it done...turning vision into reality is the heart shaping, hard working, prayer intensive stuff that makes the difference. So I am trying to lead this thing with Vicki by example and I have already had some cool God stories and sense growth in my life.

Anyways for more info you can check out Watermark stories.

I joined a gym and worked out for the first time today. I am trying to lose 20 pounds in 10 weeks. Anyways - I am enjoying the program I am on at the moment.

We have life group tomorrow night and I am really really looking forward to that! I've missed our group over the holidays. We are highlighting life groups this Sunday at the gathering and it should be a great day of "story telling."

xoxoxox
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog