"Wetting your pants is cool!"
The power of peer pressure!

I cranked out some great study today at the library of Western Theological Seminary. We are looking at Matthew 20 this week and the story of the workers in the vineyard. The story really drives home the generosity and grace of God. I really love to study a passage of Scripture. I really have ignored this parable for some time. I'd read it, but skim over it for other stories and thoughts so I thought it would be good to cover some parables that are not typically studied or taught. Let's see what God wants to say...

When my daughter prays she pleads with Jesus. She prays something like this...
"Jesus - thank you for all the food you give us - it is really good. Please do everything that I want, please, please Jesus, please! Help Mr. Ron to feel better and I love you so much - so much Jesus - please please help the spirit be with us - Amen."

The Pistons won! All the commentators are saying the Lakers lost it themselves and Shaq basically said the same thing, but could it be that the Pistons actually had something to do with the win? Was it just poor Laker play or was it also great Detroit play and defense? The media is so taken by the Lakers that they can't help themselves.

President Reagan's memorial services are underway.
We will all die.

Eternity is now,
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog