Well - I am just about ready to leave for camp. I would like to ask you to pray that this camp will be impacting to our middle school students and leaders. Also - please pray that God would guide me clearly each evening for the message and that it will connect well with the students.

I will audio blog a bit if my phone has range to keep you updated. No range=no audio blog updates. I'd like to audio post so you can have an idea of what is happening and how to pray. Vicki and the kids went to visit my sister Jody and brother in law Bif (Brian) for a few days in Indiana.

Yesterday I played ping pong with my friend Jeff VK and had a good time. I haven't played in a while, but played suprisingly good. I had a lot of fun, but I think just hanging and chatting is the most fun. Following this adventure in "sports" I headed over to GR to hang with people from the GC2004 web site forum community. We chatted about membership and other denominational issues. It was great to chew on stuff and hear different people's perspective. I find that I gravitate toward people who tell me things I already believe... NO WAY! Yes way. :) But seriously, I do see a change in the way my generation approaches church, membership and all that jazz... Thank you God for moving. (I guess others would see it as the devil moving.) Funny how our perspective changes things. Makes you wonder sometimes... To use the 90's song: "Things that make you go hmmmmmm."

Well - gotta finish up. Thanks for being a part of this online community! I'll hopefully be checking in, but in the meantime check out the Jesus videos in my post below.

Shoplifters of the world; unite and take over,
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog