It looks like my final audio post from last night didn't make it... Oh well.

Last night's message went well and we had an awesome time of worship following the talk. Mike Morgan, Mike Klintworth, Nate Lyons and Drew Hunt have been doing an outstanding job with the worship. Yesterday there was a monster crud war. Tons of food and yucky stuff were tossed at each other in a mud field. TASTY! Last night they did a game where they blended up camp food from the week and had people drink it! AHHHHH! I could not be in the room - my weak stomach would have lost the plot!

Today I am going up to camp with the family and speaking tonight. Pray that it will be a challenging closing rally.

Anyways - I am looking forward to getting back into a groove, but have NEEDED this ministry opportunity to read, to pray, to worship, to think, to be active and to rest...

I am reading a book by Randy Frazee called:"Making Room for Life." Good and challenging book. I am considering major life style changes.

Heading up to camp and praying for Thompson as he prepares to speak tomorrow! Go get em Tiger! :)

More like Gideon than I'd like to admit,
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog