I just got back from working out. Tired and sweaty and feeling oh so good... Today my folks are going to hang with the kiddos. Vicki and I are going to get some work done and then do lunch together. I look forward to lunch with her alone - it will be great to just chat and connect. Vic's mom is coming into town later today as well.

Anyways - this week was mildly productive in the future message planning. I have been studying a lot about two subjects that are intertwined:
1) What is the Gospel and the Kingdom of Heaven?
2) What is the essence of the Church and Christ's intentions for her?

We are going to be doing a four week conversation, in August, regarding the subject of the Church and how we then should live and move and have our being... I am very excited about being a follower of Jesus as I read and study more and more. We truly are a part of something bigger and we have something to LIVE for! Anyways - I'll talk more about that later... But I look forward to a total rethinking of who we are and who God is calling us to be. It will be freeing, challenging and inpsiring! (I hope and pray!)

Just as I am,
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog