Saw Shrek 2 tonight with my little lady Aub-bob (as the Smith kids call her.) I am trying to organize housing still for our interns (Jason and Judy.) We have two options, but I was hoping that something extremely cheap would have opened up or someone would have opened up their home, but alas having a married couple with you is much different than just having a single guy or gal with you. Anyways - that should be set up in a few days.

I am working on a passage of scripture for a message on June 13th. Read ahead and give me your take in the comments section on what you would say or do with this... How does God speak to you through it? Just curious. >> Matthew 20:1-16. <<

Wade Breeden - dude - I've missed seeing you and Michelle. Hope camping has been swell, but let's get together! I'll call you or vice versa!

Mike - have an awesome time in Israel. Take lots of pictures, stand close to the tour guide and work the ladies... huh?

Ked - man thanks for being so supa! Your generosity with the gifts God has given you amazes me - thanks again for everything!

Nate - keep your heart in your chest and remember to embrace the capacity of the ideal visioneering future of relationships in deep intimate community. The passion is here - it is time to dance. WHAT THE?

Enough shout outs - I can't hit everyone so sorry.
sd


the gooch is loose!

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog