I need to get back on the right track!

Tomorrow I begin the early morning workout routine. I need inspiration! 6 am here I come. Dave Drury you better be there! :)

Today's gathering was swell. Jeff Johnson shared his story and did a phenominal job. It was very moving and impacting. Thompson pinch hit for Morgan as he hangs out in Galilee and Turkey retracing the steps of the early church. Thanks Steve and good job... We had a nice time with the Myers life group over lunch. It is awesome to hang out with such great people and hear how God is moving in their lives.

I am sure you noticed my pic of Ronald Reagan. I was truly saddened by his death even though it was a long time coming. He was the dominate President in my life. From when I was nine to seventeen. I was always proud to call him my President. He was an incredible communicator, a man of vision and focus. So - I take a second and remember him.

The Pistons are on TV and I fear that they aren't going to win (but in honor of Reagan's optimism) I CHOOSE TO BELIEVE THEY CAN DO IT! GO STONES!

Good night - big day ahead of message prep.

sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog