"She bangs, she bangs..." - William Hung

Well today I "cranked the beast" (to use old college terminology) on my message.
It is done - it is finished - it is laid to rest - it is put down like a rabid dog!

I learned a lot about God from doing the message.
One thing I took aways was that God is generous and his generosity can cause us to be stingy and jealous. (Because I am a pretty selfish fella.)

I watched a bit of Ronald Reagan's procession into Washington DC. I really liked him alot. I think most people liked him. Afterall he did win 49 out of 50 states in the 1984 election! Holy Landslide Batman! His optimism and confidence made you proud to be an American. He seemed to embody a positive vision for our country. Good leader.

Well I have successfully worked out two mornings starting at around 6:15 am! I really like this morning person thing, but I miss going to bed late. I need to rant sometime soon on the Lakers and the media that is so taken with them that they can't help but drool and wet themselves in Kobe's presence. What if they were on the jury in his ALLEGED rape case? Yikes! Come on Pistons - send Karl packing! Send SHAQ to a rapping career (is that what you call it?)

Last night I worked with Kevin on our film: "Dutch Mafia." We are hoping to shoot this summer. It will be a 15-20 minute movie. It is kind of a sarcastic look at west michigan religious dutch culture - in other words my background! Should be fun!

If you are someone who likes to study the Bible or is communicating God's Word then I recommend a blog called: communicate. Josh Jackson started it. I will link to it at the left under the title "communicate."

Talk to me, tell me your name...
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog