We did the staff thing today. Great lunch with a bunch of fellas from Watermark. Anyways I want to give you a link to some hilarious videos of Jesus. They are from VINTAGE 21. They were made to show our whacked views about Jesus. If you have a fast connection and quicktime check them out here:
Jesus Movies

Last night I had the opportunity to hang out with the New Zealand gang and West Michigan pastors. We have a partnership with churches in NZ. We have a close partnership with a church called "Shore Grace" and also are connected to Cession Community. (LINKS TO LEFT.)

Anyways - I'm tired and not really inspired to write. A great online game that I play and invite you to join is: BZ FLAG. Check it out.

I'm flying without wings,
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog