My dad (Dave Deur) in his subversive emerging holistic blog (formerly 'Dave's Dusty', but now titled: 'Dibs') has put together a wonderful piece on the Lakers. I especially like the pic of Kobe with the heading... If you hate the Lakers like me you will enjoy the post: DIBS

Also, I will be trying this audio blogging thing soon. It said it is free "to post it", but it looks like there is a cost for the call itself. So, I will charge my home phone (which will conviently be Wade Breeden's number.) :)

Went to bread shop for some free slices of bread.
Flat tire on our car.
Vicki works this afternoon.
Going over my message and visiting some open houses.

Everybody WANG CHUNG TONIGHT!
sd

Comments

Anonymous said…
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! cheap calls to uzbekistan Pierre palmade-le scrabble

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog