It has been one year since "Deurty" was launched in this big bad blog world of ours. I have shared a lot of different things ranging from church planting thoughts to personal ideas to family issues. Thanks for reading and for commenting and for doing life with me in this bizarre way! :)

Below is my first post from a year ago. I welcome comments. Also I posted an audio blog for the fun of it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Friday, June 13, 2003

I titled this BLOG - "Deurty" since "Deur" was taken. The content will not be dirty, but I assume my thoughts will seem a bit messy at times as I wrestle with ideas and have competing values to work through. So that is a justification for the name I guess - I also thought it was clever. Most uses of my last name deal with potential kid names.

For example:
Eleva - Deur
Float - Deur
Escala - Deur

You can have fun with that later I suppose. I'd love to hear from you on some other ones - in case we have another kid.

Well - I subtitled this thing: Inside the mind of a guy starting a church. That is true - we are starting a church and I'm sure there will be plenty to chat about on that and other relating subjects. So feel free to stop in and hang a bit.

The name of our new church is: Watermark.

Adios,
steve
# posted by Steve Deur @ 9:40 AM

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog