Went to Outback last night with the VanHekkens. They are a part of Watermark, but we haven't hung out with them in a while - so it was nice to connect again. They are going to have a baby boy in the next week or so! hopefully stuffing our faces with huge chunks of meat will accelerate the process.

I love the Outback Steakhouse. Maybe it is because I lived in Australia and enjoy the horrible over the top stereotypes of Australia... Kind of a memory maker... The food totally rocks - except that Vicki had a hair in her food which resulted in taking it off our bill. We are not complainers and get more embarassed by bringing it up, but Chris VH outed the situation. I got a free cheesecake for my birthday. Anyways - it was a great night with Vicki. The kids were at home with my folks.

We then went to the movie "School of Rock" which was entertaining and I thought funny.

We finished a video today that we are using for part of the message. It is a look back at where we've been and what we've been doing with Watermark. We then will put out the challenge to those undecided on Watermark to sign on to this adventure.

Well - gotta go - my son said "da da" today! I love being a dad. I certainly am old enough... :)

swiper no swiping,
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog