Today we looked at a possible office/meeting area for Watermark. It would serve as a hub where people can come and help, junior highers could have a program and prayer meetings could be held. We would use it for band practice and storage of our trailer as well. Anyways - we hope to have it come together and be in by November. This would help with communication.

Also - I hung out with Vicki today while my parents watched the kids. We did the Lowes thing and looked for possible window blinds etc... It was just nice to be out with Vicki and no kids... :)

We visited the Van Hekkens and got a peak at their new baby boy: Carson David. Very cute kid with a ton of dark hair! My son Harrison is still Hairlesson at 7 monthes! But my kid is incredibly cute - or I am incredibly biased. GUILTY on two counts.

I am still in process over my message. It has been a great study in Genesis 1 and 2 to learn more about God and who He is and who we are to Him. His grace and unmerited and unshakable love is totally and utterly amazing. Genesis 1 paints such a transcendent and huge picture of God and His sweeping authority. Genesis 2 reveals a God getting his hands dirty and his mouth blowing life into Adam's very nostrils. Intimacy, closeness, artistic passion and care are obvious. Love so amazing - so divine - demands my all!

Anyways - gotta finish up. Have a busy day tomorrow gearing up for Sunday. I pray that Watermarkers will continue to BE the CHURCH and be active in bringing their friends to Jesus -not just to gatherings - although I'd love to meet them as well! :)

Well - goodnight and remember that the dutch have a mafia too... What?

sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog