My neighbors do this cool MEDIEVAL thing where they dress up like vikings and pitch tents and do midevil type stuff. Cool community thing. I heard them banging around tonight. I stopped over and invited them to the gathering. Anyways - I just was reminded at how people hunger for community. I am excited because we are develping a small group system that could take something like my neighbors MEDIEVAL fun and it could become a small group. Anyways - the hunger to connect is strong. I know that I personally desire to have friends beyond the casual chats...

Anyways - tomorrow is the big day.

God it is in your hands.

I realized today that I told God that I was giving him the church... Now that sounds like a good thing... the only problem is that it isn't mine to give. It always has been God's - I guess what I mean is that I again want to fall under the leadership of God and trust Him with the church and my own life.

Time to go over my message again - BIG CONCEPTS! Also need to pull together little detailed JUNK!

sd

PS- Dr. Love - good luck on "Atkins" I don't know why you would want to change perfection! :)

Wade - thanks for the spelling help.

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog