I have been doing some study in the Sabbath and look forward to exploring that at a gathering in December. I am attempting to take a half hour a day in contemplative/listening prayer and worship. I'll let you know how it goes....

Tomorrow is gathering #2. We had a super small group meeting at the Rosebergs on Thursday. Our small group is awesome and we always have a good time together. We are going out to eat and bowling next week. Our group is slowly opening up to deeper sharing and spiritual issues. I am learning not to microwave a group and focussing on having a crock pot approach that breeds true life together that is lasting and tasty! :) What!

Finishing up the hot tub tonight hopefully so we can get using it!

Hello to my aussie friends who read this - we miss you and invite you to come over and hang with us! Although we have no money to offer... But the invite is here!

Flight of the falcon,
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog