My dad came over this morning and helped do some work around the house with me. We are getting our hot tub going - slowly but surely. There was a dead frog in it. Gross. I am a wimp. Anyways - my dad is so helpful and supportive.

I have been working most of the day on finalizing the message for Sunday as well as pulling together details. I am looking forward to Sunday for a lot of different reasons - one is to just get it over with and get cranking on Watermark... I am hungry to see God do His God sized stuff!

Tomorrow we have a prayer time and will do some prayer walking.

** We are going to have a special baptism gathering on November 2nd! We are doing this at the YMCA and not at the high school because the school was booked. We had this date set anyways for baptism so it should work well! I hope we have a good group go public with their faith. For me that is my favorite time in being a pastor! **

Time to hit the sack - I need to start going to bed earlier! This after 12 am to 1 am has got to stop if I am going to stay healthy! :)

Cherry Ripe is for softies, (for my aussie friends)
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog