We enjoyed our third official gathering today. We started off the morning with a game show. Andy was the host and led us through Battle of the Sexes. It was funny and we had some great answers to some basic questions. My favorite question to a girl was: "What is a loogy?" I think my dream has always been to say "loogy" in a church gathering. Maybe God should have said, "Where two or three are gathered saying, 'loogy, ' there I am in the midst of them." :) Speaking of flem I have sinus troubles.

Nate spoke this morning and did a great job. We have a great team of people serving in a variety of capacities!

Tonight we hung out with Brett and Kristin and hit the hot tub and watched Alias. It was nice catching up with them and hearing about their time at the planters assesment center. They are heading to New Zealand in January and we will dearly miss them personally and as a church. (a could use the word 'corporately.') Wow - word power!

Tomorrow Wade is "job shadowing" me. He usually asks me what I do all week and throws in comments about golfing and other classic time wasters when speaking about what I do - so now he is hanging with me and seeing the basics!

Tomorrow we order chairs! No we just need to figure out how to get them to and fro...

Well goodnight - I am dead tired.

Bubbles,
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog