I feel like I am writing for the sake of writing... So I'll keep it short.
I really want to make some strides in my relationship with God.
I want to move my ambition and desire to be with Jesus into a deeper reality.

Now is the time I believe that something deeper will take place.
I feel like being involved in this church plant has made me hunger more after God.
However, I find that my focus is challenged more now than ever.

So... I want to learn more of what it is to follow Jesus.
This may be boring, but I guess I'm asking you to take a second and pray and ask God to take me deeper with Him. I can't do this thing... God has got to be at the center.

Anyways - feeling a bit sick - had some cookies - watched the Cubs loose (which was great) - sorry Cub fan! And gearing up to do some more prep work on the message.

Desiring to go deeper,
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog