Got together with Brett, Nate, Steve, Mike and Mike today for our usual Monday lunch. It was great to hear about the launch gathering from their perspective and hear about people who are connecting in. We also laid out the gathering elements for this Sunday - we are looking at having a really cool interactive element for everyone to do. Should be a lot of fun... I'll share more later.

Enjoyed the night with the kids while Vicki went to aqua aerobics. Harrison was hilarious! Bobbing his head - grunting - coughing and trying to eat my face... Autumn sat next to me while we watched the Lion King.

The Lion King is a great movie. Amazing wisdom in a stinking cartoon. Why does it seem like Disney Cartoons can deliver a message better than the Christian flicks I've seen. It has to be more than budget - because as followers of Jesus - we have the greatest stories! But we only focus on the END TIMES! HELP! .......... Vicki has just been raptured and I've been left behind! What? :)

Cranking on the message tomorrow. Any thoughts? :)

We are having a baptism on November 2nd! I can't wait!

(I hate the show full house)
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog