Yesterday was a great day at our gathering and overall. Of course it was Mother's Day and I was able to again be reminded of how awesome my wife is! We had a five families dedicate their children which was way cool. Jay Z shared as did Jeff Jeremiah Johnson. (I don't know why I called him that, but maybe it is because he is part prophet or that it sound like the name of a BIG man.)

We hung out in the afternoon with my folks in their FABULOUS new digs. They just moved in and had a great interior designer help them out... could it be my honey? :)

I have three things to work for this week:
1) I have a special leadership meeting on Saturday to talk through some various future items of Watermark.
2) I get to prepare a message for this Sunday on Life Together
3) I need to get organized for CORE FOCUS on Sunday evening.

It will be a busy weekend. BUT, I just got hit with my values... I don't want to live my work life (dare I say ministry) gearing up for the weekend. I want to make every moment a moment of surrender and looking for God and how I can join Him. These three things are important, but what Kingdom movements will happen in my life and through my life if I see every moment of everyday as a sacred ministry moment? Would that be tiring to "be?"

Keeping my eyes open,

sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog