It seems that the bloggers around me are tired of the rain. I have to admit that it drives me bonkers! But, I love it at night... A breeze coming in my windom... My ceiling fan pushing the air around... The smell of spring and the rain wooing me to sleep. Ahhhh...

Today there was some good and bad:
Good:
> Gathering went well and the kids did a bang up job!
> Great family time with my grand parents, parents and other extended family.
> Good time with Autumn tucking her in for bed... reading and chatting.
> My friend and past student, Chris, came and chatted with us.

Bad:
> I was dead tired today and could barely keep my eyes open driving.
> The Tigers lost.
> Harrison has a high temp. and chucked a few times!

Now little "H" is in a 'pack-n-play' in our room. God heal my boy!

Well - I am sure I will have a lot of big ole things to share on Thursday following a little conference/conversation we are attending called: New Form - through Allelon. (link to left)

On throw up duty, ;)
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog