We are doing the garage sale as we speak and I was sent away to work on my message and get out of my honey's hair. Anyways I am waiting for lighting to strike and God to use his finger to write out the message, but it aint gonna happen. So I be gots to get writing! :)

People are streaming into our garage for all our junk! I love garage sales!

Saw Troy last night. I love movies, I love historical or period pieces, I love action and adventure, but TROY was not all that I had anticipated. Brad Pitt didn't seem to fit into the movie, but Eric Bana (star of the Castle and an Aussie TV favorite when we were there) was epic in playing Hektor. I give it a thumb up and a thumb down.

Time to crunch this out! I hate it when it feels that way!

sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog