Vicki woke up with "the sickness," which meant i was MR.MOM / Worker today. I would get the kids organized and catch as much work as possible during naps and eating and playing. Vicki is just plain sick and in pain. Praying she'll kick it tonight as she sleeps... We have been in a world of hurt since 2004. My knee - all the kids sick - Vicki and I sick...Round and round it goes. When it stops - CRUISE! Thank you Lord - Cumebya (spelling is whacked.)

Great meeting with P - Yo today from the Mother Church. He is the wise rabbi - my Yoda and he is a great friend - like Han Solo... not like Lando - who betrayed Han. I am a Sci-fi geek.

Anyways - got some great insights and had an opportunity to share with him for a while. I went with Autumn to some Watermarker's home tonight and had an awesome time hanging out. They are a great couple with cool stories and they are a lot of fun to chat with. Autumn had a blast because she got to have a cupcake and ice cream. We found out that they liked Indian Food - which I am GA GA over... I love curry - I could bathe in the stuff. MMMMMMM curry.

Then I went to the gym at 10 pm because my work out partner was SUPPOSED to meet me. He is reading this and getting mad at me, because I stood him up all last week with my insane schedule. It was great to go and ride the bike for a while, stretch out the leg and lift my little bar bells for a while. I am weak, but I think that I have old man strength. This comes after 30.

Meeting mania tomorrow! Lord give me wisdom. I will look for a picture to inspire you and also to thank you for making Deurty a part of your day... PS - if you ever want to hear me do web site talks (2 min. takes) go to the winning at home link to the left. :) Self promotion + spiritualization + fake humility = going to hell. What?



Cricket great David Boon... HOWZAT!

sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog