Prayer tonight was much needed and brought me a lot of excitement and peace. I am wrestling a bit right now and I think it comes down to a desire to be more dependent on God. It is utterly amazing how quickly we drift from dependence on God! One minute I am following closely and then I get anxious or selfish or frustrated and slide into doing things in my power, but I don't realize it until later and then it is knee jerk reaction! :) So - it seems that the discipline that keeps me most on track is prayer. As my prayer connection with God goes...so goes my position and dependence on God.

So - I am praying that I would grow into that first line of our vision statement (once again!!!!):
"Because Jesus is the center of our lives and we are devoted to Him..." Lord make that true in my life and in my family's life and in our church! Make that true in our communities and in our nation. Make that true in the world.

>> Switch Gears <<
I quick shout out to the first flying, atom splitting, mountain climbing kiwi! What is it about our kiwi friends that makes them do crazy things! Is it little man syndrome??? They think: "Let's take the smallest thing and make it smaller!" "Let's take the highest peak and make it taller!" Anyways - I give love and support to my kiwi friends and I am so pumped about what God is doing! Looking forward to being with you in the future.

>> Drop it into park <<
Tomorrow we have a strategic meeting with some of the fellas. Going over growth plans and such. I want to leave you with this picture for no reason and just want to say hello to my buddy Dick. (Really)

sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog