Had an early meeting with a guy from Watermark. I came away from that meeting being challenged and encouraged to spend more time cultivating the quiet with God and listening to Him. That was a fitting encouragement for the day, because I was scheduled to have a Day Alone with God. Of course I felt like I didn't have the day to give to a day of reflection and growth...too much to do. But, I decided to go forward with my plans. I spent the morning studying the Bible. I had lunch with my family and spent the afternoon reading and journaling.

It was a good day and I am realizing that one of my top priorities is to be listening to God and growing in my relationship with Him. THIS IS SO OBVIOUS AND PROBABLY NOT WORTH WRITING! But, I feel like I don't have that relected in my calendar and priorities enough. I always say it is foundational and a given, but if I do not truly take the time - then I am kidding myself.

My daughter loves Star Wars episode 4 (New Hope) - you know the "original one." She is watching it right now. Funny... Especially when Shrek, Barbie and other kiddo movies are available.

Sweetie - I am your father's, friend's, son's hair dresser.


Carter - update your blog. :)
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog