AHHHH! Spent the day working all day! I did get a walk in with the family! That was nice. Vicki and I spoke at a church in Jenison, Michigan. We did two marriage seminars for their "date night." When we drove up to the church they have a church sign and it reads: "DATE NIGHT 7-9 PM SPECIAL SPEAKER: STEVE DEUR"

I turned to Vicki as we drove in and said, "I am not sign worthy." Anyways after placing the additional pressure of having to be any good firmly behind us, Vicki and I shared about the design of marriage and the importance of being a student of your spouse. Overall it seemed to go well - I know Vicki and I enjoyed doing it and grew in our marriage through it.

So we got back around 10 pm and I just got done changing the whole ending to my message. It aligns with what I was sharing about needing to depend on God more and more.

Well - good night. Remember to take the poll (it is newer.) Here is a pic of one of my favorite bands from my past... "Depeche Mode." I was a bit of a dance hall days boy back in the 80's. Very progressive european. Huh?


"Reach out and touch faith"

sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog