Getting ready for Core Focus tonight. Today's gathering was great. Dan Seaborn from Winning at Home came (link to left) and spoke. I helped out in Surf City and served in the nursery so I missed the message, but everyone was extremely positive. Surf City was great and we had an awesome team of people serving - as usual!

We had a lot of people there today and a lot of faces I didn't know. I always find it difficult to balance between connecting with "core" friends and giving time to them and meeting new people and helping them feel welcomed... I fear that I may cut conversations too short on those mornings, but alas - if I am doing life together with our Watermark gang - I should get other times to connect with them.

WE GOT OUR NEW CHAIRS! We also got a new trailer to haul them. They are great! They are sturdy! They are built for wide booty's. Anyways - we are debriefing the Passion movie. I feel like I have already lost some of what I gained from watching that - I need to see it again and write some stuff down.

Gotta go! Baked potato bar tonight. :)

sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog