One quick note. I spent a few hours downtown at this cool shop called "a la mode." They know me there as "the minister." I worked on some stuff out side and just took in the sights and sounds of downtown while I worked.

Anyways - I thought of another great community connection tool. I think I'm going to get a cooler with ice and buy stuff from a place like "a la mode" and stick it in the cooler out front while I work. Then as people walk by or I connect with someone - I can offer them a drink. This is a win win for the store - who sold drinks. A win for the person drinking. A win for me to show Jesus' love and just a connecting tool.

Any thoughts? Other ideas? Feel free to email me sometime if you have ideas or thoughts: deur@charter.net

God bless,

sd

PS - we have a park night tonight - should be a fun time to hang with people.

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog