Check out Daves Dusty for a rant on those "gazing balls" - good insights from my dad. I have to agree..
Afterall in a great yard and garden you would expect: green lush grass, strong trees, healthy plants, nicely trimmed shrubs, a purple "gazing ball" on a cheap pedastil... WHAT?!

My daughter has been saying some cool things about Jesus. She knows that Jesus lives in her (in her heart) and she has said the following things in response to that truth:
1. I want Jesus to come out of my heart so that I can talk to him.
2. I want Jesus to come out of my heart so he can hold my hand.
3. Jesus is in my heart, but does he go down to my knees?
4. My Jesus talks to your Jesus daddy - isn't that cool?

I tell her a lot of stories about Jesus and she seems to enjoy them - especially the one about him calming the storm.

Well - we have a core group meeting tonight - talking together about ephesians 4:1-16 - unity / everyone a minister / truth

See ya!
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog