On Sunday we enjoyed another gathering. I was again amazed at the team work of a group of people to make that happen! We have an awesome group of people forming this core group.

A few quick items:
> I had a great meeting today with Dennis S. from our core team - we are working at helping people identify and utilize their spiritual gifts.
> Dennis S. and Jeff B. shared about their trip to India and it was big time powerful - they gave great challenges to us.
> We have 10 high school students and 3 adults in NYC. They are returing Tues. and have been there since last week - hearing great stuff.
> Greg Striker played drums this past Sunday - he is a smooth character - it was great having him there.
> Steve Thompson was able to get permission to leave his wife, new born daughter and family to be involved at the gathering!
It was great having him there and we look forward to having them around all the time.
> We tried out a great sound system (thanks to Carter) and we are looking at getting one soon - pray for everything to work out! :)
> Went out tonight on a friends Pontoon boat with my parents, our friends and my sister and brother in law. Awesome time tooling around
Lake Macatawa (Macatoilet) in Holland. Scarfed down about 3 chickens from KFC.
> Meet tomorrow with GHHS about their facility.

Saturday I had a very enjoyable dinner and hang out time with our friends William and Elizabeth and their son little Will. I have been close friends with William since 2nd grade. We have been through a lot together - even puberty! It was awesome hanging out and I thank God for his friendship over the coarse of my life and even now... I have many William stories, but I fear saying them because he is a lawyer and he knows how to take care of talkers... :)

Sorry about the random thoughts but it is 12:38 am and I need to hit the sack.
Great day on Sunday and looking forward to a big work week ahead and vacation over the weekend into next week...

nighty night,
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog