Finished painting our living room tonight. It is 1:08 am and I am going to bed, but thought I'd say hello and check the email. We just recently got done painting the room a copper type orange/brown something color. Now is not the time to go into the guy/girl color thing. You know - guys know the basics and the girls seem to know everything but the basics... Women know colors I can't say and certainly can't spell.

Anyways - we finished the room and I again realized that by working on the house I speak her love language. She feels loved when I work beside her in a project she cares about. So instead of stalling (this time) we went after it and got it done - looks cool.

So - goodnight and sweet dreams. We picked out some t-shirt stuff today for Watermark. We'll have to get a funky one for the Wade man and a kid's size for our worship leader Mike. :)

have a great day!
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog