One of the things I have been spending time sharing about (i think) on this blog is that the church is the body of Christ and not a building or program. Therefore, we have people say - "I am the church." To help keep that truth, about who we are, fresh and in front of us we say, "I am watermark." I am excited because that vision of "I am watermark" is now our web domain name! So eventually when things get finalized we will be at: www.iamwatermark.com

Thanks to Scott and Ked for their help in this cyber gig! :)

Working on my message and hoping to finish it tomorrow - I need to rework stuff! Lots of info - need to trim and make it more personal and real. Praying that God would move in cool ways.

Hey - Congrats to Steve and Jessica Thompson on the birth of their daughter Zoe. See more info at Steve's blog (link to the left).

Bye,
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog