Enjoyed a super meal at Scott and Kathy's tonight. They even served me up some frog legs! They are supposed to taste like chicken, but they tasted more fishy. Maybe it was the stretchy feel to them. They were not bad at all! I like trying new things so it was fun. We then did some badminton. I forgot how much fun that game is! Running around. Powerful swings. Hitting something called a "bird." Anyways, it was a great night!

Tomorrow I speak at the conference sunday school class in Hastings Michigan. This is for people who go to the wesleyan district campground. I'm chatting about Watermark and church planting. The hope and prayer is that they will catch the vision of church planting and support planting in the future.

Vicki and I have really enjoyed having people over as well as going to other people's homes. I think the benefit of not having a church facility is that you are forced to meet in homes, which makes it more relational and less business oriented. So we are having a blast!

hugs and kisses,
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog