My Top Five Geeky Things

I admit that I enjoy(ed) -
1) Dungeons and Dragons
2) Rick Astley
3) Star Trek the Next Generation
4) The Left Behind book series
5) Wearing cut off jean shorts

I have more, but I am ashamed that I may get laughed off this blog.

What are some of your guilty pleasures? Air Supply? Saved by the Bell?

My wife is going to Florida for a few days so I will be alone with the two kiddos. I am looking forward to my time with them.

Holla back,
sd

This is my Rabbi: (Can you say Emmaus Road? Rock on!)

Comments

tonymyles said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
tonymyles said…
In no particular order...

- Sci-Fi movies where the earth is in danger and some misfit-yet-cool-looking-guy and arbitrary-scientist-girl/model-wearing-glasses save the world (and manage to kiss at the end)
- Vintage laser tag - Photon
- White Castle food
- Superhero graphic novels I can check out for free at the library
- Blogging
Josh Jackson said…
Man, Tony Myles is everywhere!! Is he a Pastor or something? :)

I dig the new look...and your rabbi.
Anonymous said…
1. I too... D&D
2. Gen Con
3. Star Trek, Star Wars, etc... (All Sci Fi.)
4. Graphic Novels (shhh... Don't tell, but they're really comic books.)
5. The Macarena (What can I say? Shrug...)

"Dale a tu cuerpo alegria Macarena.
Ehhhh, Macarena!"
Dave Deur said…
The Rabbi Rocks!
Nothing wrong with a little Air Supply when you're feeling lonely...
Anonymous said…
1. Star Wars
2. Roseanne
3. Ace of Base
4. Brooke Shields
5. The Communards
Deur said…
I totally dig White Castle sliders!
Another guilty pleasure for me is Maury Povitch (sp?) - DNA testing! YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER! Boom!

Popular posts from this blog