Well nothing much to write.

Meetings today...
Got the rest of the year (to the end of May) pretty much laid out for message topics...
Had the Boeve's over for dinner... great white chilli from my wife...
Farted around on the computer... playing BZ Flag... (i am not very good.) :)

Tomorrow should be good. I am geared up for Thanksgiving!!!!!! I love Thanksgiving!

Have a good day and lots of love to Wade Breeden for taking the time to read this stuff.

I finished the third book in the Dark Tower series by Stephen King. Cool - can't wait to read book four.

Burrito boy,
sd

Comments

Anonymous said…
Enjoyed a lot!
»
Anonymous said…
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. awning for deck kitchener ontario Four poster water beds

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog