We got dumped on today! A whole lotta snow and slippery roads...

Above is our forecast for the next few days. Inviting isn't it. :)

And I chose to live here because.....? Because God put us here sucka and he cares more about his plan than your weather comfort! What the? Now I'm talking to my self. Huh? You heard me. Stop complaining about the weather. Get off my back. What? Anyways - time to shut the voices off.

Anyways - I am feeling real good. Had a good meeting today with my friend Ed who encourages me and challenges me from his time alone with God. Also had a good time with our intern (on the way out) Roach. It has been fun to see how he has grown. I am proud of how he has allowed God to move in his heart. (Even though he is french canadian). :)

I also have my message done for December 5th which means I am officially ahead. But, I am sure something will drop in and highjack this proactive time. Maybe another knee injury. I have been known to fall on the ice.

Well gotta go to bed. Tomorrow is THANKSGIVING!

SPECIAL NOTE TO YOU ALL:
Thanks for being in my life and for making it fun. This blog is more than rambling ideas or thoughts. This blog in a wierd way is a part of a community. I think of a lot of you as I write and I am aware that I may not know all of you personally, but thanks for taking the time. My hope is that each person would experience the joy and freedom of life together with God. Or, at least being able to comment on my site as someone completely different and get a good slam on me! :) Anyways - thanks!

mmmmmm turkey,
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog