I was a big "Cult" fan and still listen to their stuff. I thought that Ian Astbury had an awesome presence and voice and that Billy Duffy could flat out rock out. Anyways - this album, "Electric" was a great hard rock album with the classic song, "Wildflower." Good stuff. Owwww yeaaaah!

Anyways - I am enjoying working at the office and find myself better informed on what is up and finding more focused time to get stuff done. Thank you God.

Recorded "Family Stuff" today with Dan. To learn more about Family Stuff go to: winningathome.com or to listen: go to oneplace.com - then find family stuff or Dan Seaborn and click it. You can listen to our broadcast. Fun stuff. I gave up a broadcasting degree and potential career for ministry and now I get a taste of that through this nationally broadcasted show. God is good... All the time. And all the time.... God is good.

I need to finish up my message. The kids spent the night at my folks and Vicki and I had fun going to Chilis where we ate a ton of appetizers and I drank way too many Cherry Coke's. Oh the joys of being Wesleyan. What? :)

By the way - I finally saw the "Eternal Sunshine on the Spotless mind" and loved it! Great choice Kevin! I am not telling anyone to see it, but I really liked it. (I say that b/c someone will see it and maybe will be offended... but then again some people are offended by PBS.)

BIG DOG - when am I going to get to meet you? Also -the garden lady? You guys should pop over to a gathering sometime. 9:30 and 11:00 am at the high school. No pressure - just wanted to put faces with names (or nicknames). :)

See ya!
deurty little man (since my dad is the deurty old man).

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog