In high school I was into The Smiths. I particularly enjoyed the album: "louder than bombs." It was kind of a hits album in a way. Anyways - I enjoyed the amusing and semi depressing lyrics and the great guitar riffs of Johnny Marr. Anyways - good memories and I still find myself listening to them from time to time.

Today was a good day with solid message prep. time as well as some good meetings.

Tomorrow is the big ole 6 am meeting! Gross! Tomorrow I hope to be in a good groove for the message and also have the Christmas conversation series laid out. I am thinking about dealing with the context of the first Christmas... What was the world like when Jesus arrived on the scene...

PS - I enjoy the show, "LOST." I dig the idea of survival on an island, but don't think I'd like to do it. :)

Wade B. - the drum soldier,
sd

Comments

Anonymous said…
Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
» »

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog