Awesome Life Group tonight! We have been going through a little booklet put together by Willow Creek Community Church entitled: Fully Devoted. Anyways - it hits on their five "G's" Tonight we discussed "GRACE." One thing I kept hearing from our group is that it seems easier to be "saved by grace" than to "live in grace" and extend it to others. Good stuff sucka.

This week's message is bocky. Is that a word? :) I am unsure if that is how you spell it, but you may get the idea. I am hating what I have and have no time for the next two days to change it. AWESOME! So - it will have to be gutted and reworked in the cracks of free time tomorrow.

This Saturday we are going to celebrate Vicki's grand father's birthday. The dude just turned 100! Holy mad cow!

What would I look like at 100? Yikes. My gut would hang to the floor and my back hair would resemble a chia pet.

Well have a funky fresh day...

PS - As I mentioned before - Shore Grace is celebrating their first anniversary this Sunday. Shoot up a prayer for Mike as he prepares to cast vision for the year ahead. Also throw in a prayer for the flying KIWI - that his "emerging" child will look like Kristin! :) Love ya Brett!

Back in black,
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog