Holy shnikies! Today we were over run by new people, visitors and watermarkers in our gatherings! It was awesome, but much different than what I anticipated. I figured it would be a quiet reflective week with a small intimate feel, but alas everyone and their brother showed up. It was cool. Mike Morgan spoke and did a swell job at communicating the life of THANKSLIVING.... Get it? Yeah baby.

Spent some time at Taco Bell and went to Vredeveld's tonight for pizza and chatting and America's Funiest Hom Videos. That is my favorite comedy on TV. It is the only show I will laugh out loud at. I love watching people fall and get hurt. Sick and wrong.

Watched the movie, "It's a wonderful life" and I again saw the power of one generous life on a community. Pretty cool. George Bailey could have been wealthy in monetary means, but rather in the end he was the wealthiest man around in influence and love. Pretty cool.

Reading a new book: "The Gospel in a Pluralistic Society" by Lesslie Newbiggin. Good stuff so far. I may share stuff as I go. Or I will bore you with dribble from my uneventful life.



Daddy macka make a, "jump jump..."
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog