Well my talk at Spring Arbor University went well. I really enjoy speaking to college aged students. They were very much into it and I had a blast. I was able to see Mike "Dontrell" Willis and some of my old "real." students. Did a quick A & W run with some of them.

One cool note. It looks like we may be able to use some offices for free for a period of time. I'll let you know more later. I don't see this as solving the need for a "hub," but it is a start to improving efficiency and communication.

On a sad note - some friends in our life group lost a cousin and friend. He was in his thirties with two kids and a wife. Very sad. There is nothing in this world that shakes you to your foundation like a death of a loved one. Everything else falls away and a heavy blanket covers every day life. Anyways - lift up this family that lost their dad and husband. Thanks.

Ronny, Bobby, Ricky and Mike,
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog