How did I live to be thirty three years old without ever getting a flu shot?

The television makes it sound like the flu vacine shortage will produce millions of deaths! Be afraid! Stay in doors! Rush to your doctors and demand a shot or face death!

Seriously - I think it would be great if we all had a shot to prevent getting the flu. I hate the flu. I hate puking. I know it stinks, but can we tone down the fear? Can we see through the media's need for a story and puffing up of the story?

In protest of how this is being handled - I will dunk myself in a vat of germs. What?

Maybe I'll take time and pray for protective healing from God for me and measure it with the flu shot gang. Any takers? :)

Having a little fun so chill,
sd

ps - final debate is done. I will not make a comment on it.

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog