I am an uncle once again! Hudson Nelson Fry is in the house. I hope to see him before I fly out to New Zealand, but we'll see.

I wish I had something cool to say. But, I am feeling less and less like I have something to say.

So, let me write out a quote from a unique Bible paraphrase called, "the word on the street."
"See, right on cue, with precision timing, when we were flailing around totally helpless, Jesus died for the messed up. How often does someone die for someone else? It's not daily news, is it?! Alright, for a really happening guy, maybe some would die. It does happen. But get your head round this: God proved his love to us, 'cos it was when we were totally messed up that Jesus died for us." - Romans 5:6-8

please, please, please let me get what i want,
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog