Well the birthday was a good one. Thanks to all who gave me love.

We are gearing up for one year of Watermark public gatherings. This Sunday will be our first birthday. We are planning on hearing stories, having cake, watching videos from the past and looking ahead to what God has for us.

We made political yard signs entitled with the "2 for 2" logo and they have the www.iamwatermark.com address on the top and bottom. We gave out fifty and now I see them in different yards and people are trying to figure out what it is about. Fun!

I have been enjoying reading a bit of "The Word on the Street" by Rob Lacey. It is a rough paraphrase of parts of the Bible. Just an interesting way to discover some of the passages I have read time after time.

There is no "I" in team, but there are two in KIWI.
sd

Comments

Anonymous said…
best regards, nice info »

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog