We have been calling my son, "The path of destruction" or "the symphony of destruction." Don't worry we don't say it to his face even though he wouldn't understand as an eighteen month old. The dude is relentless. He climbs, he smashes, he destroys, he bucks and grabs.. BUT, he also is the cutest little cuddliest monster ever.

He smashs his head into the wall one moment crying and the next moment he is laughing at something. My son is living life to the full from what I can tell. He takes risks. He explores. He has a focus on one thing that is unbelievable.

CAN YOU FEEL THE SPIRITUAL TAKE-AWAY COMING?

I guess I want to live life full on like him. How did I get so reserved and careful? He just jumps in. I have a lot to learn from my son. And he has a lot to learn about not playing with a barbie radio!

Wrapped up the message last night late. God help! :)

Tomorrow I turn 33.

sd
.

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog