TODAY IS MY TEN YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!
I have an unbelievable, awesome, amazing, gifted, beautiful wife!
Thank you God for my honey...

I have a few big speaking events coming up.

October 17 - I speak at Watermark for our first week in two gatherings.
October 20 - I speak at Spring Arbor University for chapel. This is where I went to school.
October 30 - I speak to the leaders of The Wesleyan Church in New Zealand. I also do a seminar.

So, I am asking you to please take a second while reading this and pray that God would guide the preparation and give creativity and insight. Thanks!!!! I really need it.

Reading, "Seizing Your Divine Moment" again, by Erwin R. McManus. Good book. We are reading it with a leadership life group that meets 2/month. Today, I said this comment (with sarcasm) and it hit me on how I don't want to live: "I really want to die someday and have people say that I 'was careful and played it safe,' at my memorial service. Yuck! What kind of legacy is that and yet it is so easy to play it safe and careful and not ruffle feathers and to walk on egg shells and end of missing life in the process.

So - my call is to get out there and live! Don't sleep through your dreams.
sd



Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog