My wife is at a Beth Moore women's conference with my mom. They are overnight in GR and I am doing the Mr. Mom thing today and tomorrow.

I went to a family birthday party at Chuckie Cheese. That pizza is like cardboard with cheese on it. The ticket games provide you an opportunity to win fabulous $.15 prizes and only have to pay $10 to earn enough tickets to win it! Crazy! The ticket games are an addicting element that I believe resembles child gambling. We need to start a kid's version of "ticket game anonymous."

"My name is Billy Thomas and I can't stop playing skeeball for tickets."
"Hi Billy."

Just about to watch the debate. By the way I have my ballot (since I'll be in NZ during the election) - so I'll be voting tomorrow. Then I can focus all my energy to convince others to vote for "2 for 2!" What?

The Watermark Web site is being updated so keep your eyes open. Thanks to OPMG (onpoint). Need a site? Need a logo? Connect with this awesome team! They know ministry. They work hard. They love God. They are awesome!

Flava flave!
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog